Hotel Safety Rules
To ensure your peace of mind and that of the rest of the hotel’s guests, we would appreciate it if you read carefully the safety rules detailed below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk.
We wish you a happy stay.
- The card with your personal information that was handed to you at the Front Desk is proof you are a guest of the hotel. Always carry it with you while on the hotel premises.
- We ask that you vacate your room before noon on the day of departure. Upon leaving, please do not forget to pay your bill and turn in your room key.
- Your participation is appreciated if any emergency evacuation drill is carried out during your stay at the hotel.
- If you do not wish to receive phone calls, or if you would prefer to specify a time at which to receive calls, please let the Front Desk know.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the establishment, except on the terraces of restaurants and bars.